Dr. Diane Howard is a professional journalist, writer, and author. She is also a performer and dialect/dialogue/voice-over artist and coach. She serves inspirational, educational, redemptive projects and more. Dr. Howard has lived, communicated, and performed all over the world. She has taught performance and dialogue/dialect/voice-over skills for over 40 years (25 at the university level). She has earned a Ph.D. in Performance Communication. Therefore, she brings unique experience, broad training, and advanced education to her performing, coaching, and writing for feature redemptive films and other projects.
Dr. Howard is a performer, consultant, writer and more for the following: feature films, television, radio, videoconferences, web casts, educational organizations, performing arts facilities, and more.
- Talent Resumes (film, television, radio, videoconferences/webcasts on platforms, stages, and e-technologies as an actor, singer, and presenter)
- Publications, books, news articles
- Movies as a Dialogue/Dialect Coach and Supervisor
- Television, Videoconferences and Web casts
- Radio, Voice-Over Productions
- Educational Organizations
- Theater/Performing Arts Facilities (for plays, musicals, operettas)