Dr. Diane Howard is a frontline journalist of depth and breadth, known for live, exclusive interviews with leading figures in redemptive movies and other performance media. In her journalism for many publications, she focuses on the Good News for the best redemptive, inspirational, and hopeful movies, dramatic TV series, and live and filmed performance streaming. She is also a published scholar, author.
Further, she serves as talent and as a dialogue, dialect, voice-over coach. A former Professor of Performance, Media, and Film Studies with a Ph.D. in Performance Studies (College of Communication, University of Texas, Austin), she has been involved in all aspects of redemptive filmmaking, regionally to internationally. She is a journalist, performer, consultant and more for the following: feature films, television, radio, videoconferences, web casts, educational organizations, performing arts facilities and more.
- Talent Resumes (film, television, radio, videoconferences/webcasts on platforms, stages, and e-technologies as an actor, singer, and presenter)
- Publications, books, news articles
- Movies as a Dialogue/Dialect Coach and Supervisor
- Television, Videoconferences and Web casts
- Radio, Voice-Over Productions
- Educational Organizations
- Theater/Performing Arts Facilities (for plays, musicals, operettas)